The new series on the of Tazkiya an-Nafs is an ongoing weekly course for muslim brothers and sisters taught by our esteemed Shaikh Noorul Hasan Madani taught in Urdu on the purification of soul through the tafsir of Quran. The aim of this course is on the purification of the soul by pondering over the ayah of Quran.
📖 About the Topic:
Tazkiya Nafs is a series that focuses on the concept of self-purification and self-improvement, through tafsir and tadabbur of the Quran. The series cover the Islamic teachings and practices related to the purification of the soul, including the role of the Quran and Hadith, and the teachings of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the Islamic scholars. Students will learn through the tafsir of each ayah of the Quran self-purification, self-awareness, self-control, and self-actualization, and how to apply the principles of tazkiya nafs in everyday life.
🎓 About the Teacher
Shaykh Noorul Hasan Madani Hafidhulllah was born in Maunath Bhanjan a village of Uttar Pradesh, India, in the year 1970 C.E. His father is Abul Hasan.
He studied the basics of reading and writing, when young from his village. He enrolled into the Jamia Darussalam Omrabad in the year 1984 and completed Fazilath from there. He graduated with a degree in hadeeth (Hadeeth Honour) in the year 1993, an example of how he valued his time can be known from the fact that the Shaykh completed two degrees while at the jamiah, the second being a bachelors degree in education (B.Ed).
After his return from Madinah the Shaykh went on to complete his Masters degree in Arabic from The Delhi University. He is NET certified from The University Grants Commission (UGC).
He studied with a number of scholars in different fields, and from amongst the well-known are:
- Shaykh Abdul Mohsin Al Abaad.
- Shaykh Abdullah Gunaiman.
- Shaykh Ziyaur Rahman Azami.
- Shaykh Abdul Azeez Al Abdul Lateef.
Later he was appointed as a teacher in Jamia Islamia - Sanaabil at Delhi. In the last 20 years he has taught amongst various other books Sahih Ul Bukhari, Sahih ul Muslim and Tirmizi. Currently the Shaykh teaches Hadeeth and Uloom Ul Hadeeth in Kullyath ul Hadeeth in Banglore.
He is on the Consultation panel of many educational Institutes to interview and appoint the teachers.
Inspite of his many responsibilities and busy schedule the respected Shaykh has not only shared his knowledge for the students of universities but also for the laymen. He has taught subjects like Tafseer Ul Qur'aan, Allaah's Names and Attributes, Aqeedatul Wasitiyah, Usool ul Hadeeth, Usool ut Tafseer, Al Qawaid al Fiqhiyah, Fiqh, Women Tarbiyah, Seerah, Bulooghul Maraam etc.
📖 What you will learn:
In this Tazkiya Nafs series, students will learn about:
- The teachings of the Quran and Hadith, and the teachings of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Islamic scholars on self-purification and contemplation of the Quran.
- Pondering over the ayah to achieve self-purification, including self-awareness, self-control, and self-actualization and the methods to achieve them.
- The spiritual and psychological benefits of self-purification, and the impact it has on one's personal, professional and social life.
- The practical methods of self-purification, including the use of dhikr, salat, fasting and other forms of worship.
- The application of the principles of Tazkiya Nafs in everyday life, including the improvement of one's relationships, work-life balance, and emotional well-being.
🖊️ Who is this course for?
- Anyone who can understand Urdu
- 8:15 am - 9:15 am (India Time)
- 6:45 am - 7:45 am (UAE Time)
✋ How To Join
Please note that this course is free. You can join this telegram group for the zoom link, reminders and uploads. Direct zoom link is also available.
Topic: Shaykh Noor Dars Series
Time: 07:15 AM India, Every week on Sunday InshaAllah
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 813 1800 8399
- Delivered through telegram and Zoom.
- Headphones/earphones/EarPods needed
Like our content? Subscribe Please! And Follow us on Instagram or Telegram to stay up to date!