Join us for "THE BEST OF JOURNEYS" course by Ustadha Umm Muawiyah, where you'll explore the virtues, history, conditions, and pillars of Umrah and Hajj. The detailed and visual approach will guide you through each stage of this amazing journey. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your understanding and preparation for the pilgrimage.
📖 What you will learn:
In this course, you will learn:
- The importance of understanding the virtues, history, and significance of Umrah and Hajj in Islam.
- The conditions, pillars and fiqh of Umrah and Hajj, including the different types of Hajj.
- How to perform each stage of Umrah and Hajj in a detailed, visual manner.
- Common mistakes to avoid during Umrah and Hajj.
- How to prepare yourself mentally, physically, and spiritually for the journey.
- Tips for a successful and rewarding pilgrimage experience.
- And much more.
🖊️ Who is this course for?
- For muslim sisters.
- Women of all faiths are welcome to join.
🎓 About the Teacher
Ustadha Umm Muawiyah has been seeking knowledge since 2004 in the UAE, first in English and then in Arabic. Her teachers include Shaikh Azeez Farhan, Shaikh Saad Ash Shaal, Shaikh Ghazi Salem, Shaykh Anees al-Musabi, Shaikh Khalid Ismail, Shaikh Abdullah Al Kamali and Shaikh Umar Saad, all of whom are known as people of knowledge in the UAE.
She has memorised the Quran and has also taught Islamic courses before. She has written articles on her Islamic blogs for many years. She also writes about places to visit in the UAE at her other website. Please visit her beneficial website to find out more.
Starting 6th May to 24th June, once a week on Saturday
- 9:30-11:00 am (UAE Time)
- 11:00 - 12:30 pm (India Time)
✋ How To Join
Please note that ONLY women are allowed to join. You can fill this form to get admitted to the course for free.
- Delivered through telegram and Zoom.
- No Recordings available.
- Headphones/earphones/EarPods needed.
Like our content? Subscribe Please! And Follow us on Instagram or Telegram to stay up to date!